Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The MOVE

What an exhausting weekend! We painted and moved everything we own. And I strained my left arm in the process. I now get to wear an ever-attractive brace thing for 3 weeks. So much for unpacking!

Luckily, I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world. Seriously, the evidence speaks for itself:

1. he agreed to purchase this house sight unseen
2. he moved away from the city despite the spike in gas prices
3. he cleaned our old apartment so well that we are getting all but $100 back on our deposit

I also have some pretty amazing friends, so a HUGE thank you goes to Matt, Debra, Jim and Erson. And I can't forget my family: eternal gratitude to Mom, Dad, Kelly, Neil & Hayden. I would have been lost without each of you!

Hmmm, didn't intend for this to sound so much like an Academy Awards acceptance speech. Oh well! Anyway, we don't have internet, phone or cable at the house until the 11th, so I will post pics just as soon as I can.

No comments: